NEW COLLECTOR PROGRAM & OPPORTUNITY
Work with The Concept Space curators, educators and collaborators to gain confidence and experience in buying / collecting contemporary art.
- Learn about buying, commissioning, enjoying, collectors and connoisseurship of contemporary art and market.
- Understanding the contemporary art market.
- Gain practical and theoretical training in collecting contemporary art.
- Contemplate the role of art in contemporary society.
- Work closely with a member of The Concept Space staff and collaborators to present their artwork.
- Assist with administrative support and general assistance with staging an exhibition to share what they own.
- Invitation to attend curator talks, exhibition and lectures.
- Providing new and young collectors with payment options and access to art brokerage.
- Advise new collectors on insurance.
- Advise on and encourage best practice on buying and potential future re-sale.
Message from Director
The Concept Space is proud to offer a brand new program within the art business to cultivate and support young and new collectors through advise, information on artworks, artists, transparency, payment option including trial before purchase. And also gives us an opportunity to learn from and contribute to our program.
Our Free New / Young Collector Program
3 month program require a minimum commitment of 2hrs per week, which can be day or an evening and can not be Monday or Sunday. The schedule is 12:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Length1 Months
- Apply tillJanuary 11, 2019
Summer new collector program can be tailored for a week. The schedule is Tuesday–Saturday, 12:30 a.m.–18:30 p.m. These programs are offered during the traditional summer break. One must have a minimum of 8hrs availability for the week in order to apply.Download application form
How to Apply
Applying is as easy as filling any online form. We will be requiring evident of study prior to applying for our program also a consent of parents is required for applicants under 18 years of age.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to study or know what to collect before joining for the program?
No. However, prior study or deep interest is required.