Work with The Concept Space curators, educators and collalborators and gain experience in the contemporary art field.
- Learn about our mission, practice, collectors, and contemporary art work and market
- Gain practical and theoretical training in projects & exhibitions
- Contemplate the role of art in contemporary society
- Work closely with a member of The Concept Space staff and collaborators
- Assist with administrative support and general assistance with running a Space.
- Attend curator talks and lectures
3-Month Internships, 2017–18
3 months internship require a minimum commitment of three days per week, one of which must be Tuesday. The schedule for the three days is 10:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Length3 Months
- Apply tillMay 12, 2017
Summer 2017 Internships
Summer internships are full-time. The schedule is Tuesday–Saturday, 10:30 a.m.–18:30 p.m. These internships are offered during the traditional summer break. One must have a minimum of two years of study completed by summer 2017 in order to apply.Download application form
How to Apply
Applying is as easy as filling any online form. We will be requiring evident of study prior to applying for our program also a consent of parents is required for applicants under 18 years of age.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to be studying to apply for an internship?
No. However, prior study or deep interest is required.